Many people in St. Albert have good jobs and a place to live. Unfortunately, some individuals and families in our city are experiencing homelessness. Others are at risk of becoming homeless.
The St. Albert Homelessness Prevention Coalition looks at situations that can lead to homelessness. We work with a number of community organizations to:
- • create paths out of homelessness
- • build lasting partnerships
- • raise awareness of homelessness in St. Albert
We can help if you or someone you know:
- • is couch surfing or living in a car
- • is staying with friends or relatives
- • doesn't have a permanent place to live
Learn more about who we are.